Saturday, July 29, 2023

BROOK JACKSON: We. Are. Coming.

Here is the official trailer for the documentary, Follow the Silenced, 2023. 

Brianne Dressen is a co-founder of React19.  

Dr. Jessica Rose, "VAERS IDs being disappeared."

"It won't get reimbursed, so it gets labeled as anxiety."

"Factitious disorder"?  In other words, she was making it up.

"I was muffled.  I was told I was wrong.  I was told to go home.  And I was told not to talk."  Why ask him not to talk if he's wrong?

"FEMA had offered me money if I changed my son's death certificate from enlarged heart to COVID."

The FDA wanted 75 years to release this data.  Yeah, the FDA and the federal government is still your  friend?  Act accordingly.

"What the FDA did to me was contact Pfizer and get me fired," Brook Jackson.

"The patent for the Moderna vaccine is owned by the Department of Health and Human Services," Tom Renz.

"We don't have any secrets here," Peter Marks, FDA

"This is not about freedom or personal choice," President of the United States, Joe Biden.

Probably kind of important to remember the list of cowards who lied to help increase the number of Americans vaccinated.  

Klaus Schwab Bill Gates Jacinda Ardern Justin Trudeau Joe Biden Ashish Jha (C19 Coordinator) Tony Fauci Robert Califf (Head of FDA) Peter Marks (FDA) who is on record at the 2:53 mark in the above trailer as saying, "For these mRNA vaccines, there is incredible BS out there about thousands of people dying out there, that just ain't true."

Dr. Rochelle Walensky

Michael "Puff the Magic Dragon" Collins

Dr. Scott Gottlieb Eric Rubin (NEJM)

No comments:

Post a Comment