Tuesday, July 25, 2023

AFTER February 24th, 2022, Piers Morgan Stands with Ukraine!! Deeply committed. But Piers' care for Ukrainian children only began after 2022?

Thanks to Gail Appel and Lew Rockwell @ Lew Rockwell.  

Terrific.  Love Roseanne all the more.  Saw her once in Beverly Hills back in the late 90s.  She smiled.  I felt like waiving because her demeanor was so friendly.

3:50  I wanted to do a quick look at Piers Morgan's Twitter account when I saw I was going to be debating about Ukraine. And you know what I saw on his Twitter account virtually no tweets about Ukraine prior to 2019.  Nothing.  Nothing.  In 2019, he made fun of Zelenskyy, a comedian, and actor, with no political experience, becoming president.  And there were no tweets about Ukraine until February 24th, 2022.  And then it's all, "My God, I stand with Ukraine!!" But why couldn't you stand with Ukraine back between 2014 and 2022?  You didn't stand with them back then?  You don't care so you care for the Ukrainian children only began after 2022?  Interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment