Saturday, June 15, 2024

Financial Coup d'Etat: Missing Money for Beginners with Dr. Mark Skidmore

The full video on the clip above is "Financial Coup d'Etat: Missing Money for Beginners with Dr. Mark Skidmore," May 20, 2023.

6:00  Office of Inspector General Report for the Army.  At the time, the Army had roughly a $150 to $200 billion budget, and you said it had $6 trillion, over $6 trillion, in supported adjustments. I had some background in accounting and public budgeting and I thought that was impossible.  You can't have $6 trillion of unsupported transactions because . . . that's just unheard of, it doesn't make any sense, so I thought you made a mistake, and I said, "Well, I'm going to go find the report," so I looked it up and sure enough it said over $6 trillion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment