Sunday, June 16, 2024

JOHN BEAUDOIN: 80 to 90% of COVID deaths are a fraud

 
COVID as I've proven in my book and in the CDC memorandum, a second publication 80 to 90% of the COVID deaths are fraud.  They were drug overdoses and car accidents and they were a bunch of old people dying out of neglect and being mistreated by hospitals.  They weren't given antibiotics when they had a bacterial infection in their lungs. These things all combined through a coercion of doctors from the American Board of Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, the State licensing boards, the Federation of State Medical boards, the NIH, FDA, the CDC, all said the same thing: You will use this protocol, or we are going to suspend your license.  And you can find that on the web.  The letter is still there.  It's a joint statement by CEOs of the American Board of Internal Medicine, and the other two I mentioned.  So with regard to all of the hospital protocols, I call it murder because at some level somebody knew what they were doing.  More than half a million people were killed by hospital protocol.  Another half a million killed by what they call a vaccine.  I have all the data.  I can show it.  I now have 1.4 million unredacted, non-redacted death certificates.  5% of the US population.  It's the biggest study, the biggest database ever in anything COVID.

No comments:

Post a Comment