Thursday, June 27, 2024

OWEN BENJAMIN: The grapes are all from foreign countries, shipped here using globalism, NAFTA, the dollar, everything you claim to hate is right here in this grocery store

Why am I making this video?  Because when I garden and show  people homestead sometimes the reaction is that I run away, and that I'm not doing what I have to do to affect political change when the reality is it's the exact opposite. My kale never migrant hands; it's grown in my home, requires no carbon to transport, no trade routes, no international agreements, no Chinese manufacturing.  Even the packaging of the lettuce in the organic section is plastic.  That was definitely made in a Chinese factory using petroleum, all right.  So maybe this will help explain what I'm talking about.  But gardening, homesteading, planting your own food, fruit trees, when I buy a fruit tree some of them can be expensive, $199, but that money goes into my community.  It's grown in a nursery 50 Mi away sold any gardening place right down my street that money which is my labor goes into my community and then I own the supply chain I own the supply chain of fruit which would end Mass migration now you might say well you're just one man it's all about voting if

 

No comments:

Post a Comment