Wednesday, August 24, 2022

The genocide of the west the targeted population is forbidden to discuss

Just thankful that this can't happen in America.  

I like freedom as much as anybody, but don't ask me to pay for your way into my backyard on my dime.  Which means fund your adventures on your own dime.  Don't guilt the federal and state governments over their numerous sins to try and force compliance on welfare programs so that Paco and his children's lives in Zacatecas are treated as more valuable than my life or my family's lives.  One year I wrote 33 letters of recommendations on behalf of 9th graders who were selected to go on a weeklong trip to New York.  That meant hotel fare, air fare, 3 meals a day, entertainment money, educational tours, and so on.  The works.  For a week.  For 9th graders.  Do you think that American kids growing up in the 1960s had such a field trip paid for them? Don't make American tax-payers and its citizens guilty either for the sins of our government.  We didn't steal your land.  On the contrary, in two generations you've completely taken over our country and threatened our values and way of life.  The American government must build a welfare wall by ending welfare benefits to any and every immigrant. This reduces the incentive to raid the treasures of America.  

No comments:

Post a Comment