Monday, August 22, 2022

FAUCI IS STEPPING DOWN; HE'S NOT RETIRING. HE'S MOVING ONTO OTHER PROJECTS

He's retiring in December.  Hagiography: it's all these guys have ever known.  

According to Fauci's resignation letter, he is not retiring.  He is moving onto other projects outside of NIH.   

After more than 50 years of government service, I plan to pursue the next phase of my career while I still have so much energy and passion for my field," he said. "I want to use what I have learned as NIAID Director to continue to advance science and public health and to inspire and mentor the next generation of scientific leaders as they help prepare the world to face future infectious disease threats."

He explains further,

I am announcing today that I will be stepping down from the positions of Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and Chief of the NIAID Laboratory of Immunoregulation, as well as the position of Chief Medical Advisor to President Joe Biden. I will be leaving these positions in December of this year to pursue the next chapter of my career.

Thanks to Dr. Richard Flemming. 

You might enjoy this 1988 letter by playwright Larry Kramer to Dr. Fauci.   

Oh, how could we pass up an announcement from this turd?

No comments:

Post a Comment