Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Here Hannity plays the victim, like he has no agency.

I was being pressured, pressured, to tell my audience to take the job, and I'm like, 

I'm not a doctor. I'm just not.  I don't know anything about your health. I don't know anything about your pre-existing conditions, your current condition, comorbidities you may have.  And I don't know anything about . . . .  But I kept putting people with different views on, and I said take it seriously, consult your doctor, make your own mind.

That's the right thing.

That's all I'm supposed to do.  

But the mandates came along.  You couldn't move in the world without getting a shot, and that's the egregious part . . . 

Where did the b******* come from, get the shot and everyone knows viruses mutate.  Take the job and you won't get COVID.  Take the jab, you won't impact others.  That's complete b*******.  

And they knew it.

They knew it and that's what the diary shows us and but people are still giving it to people or kids and pregnant women it's unbelievable to me and the the craziest thing of all is the lack of medical thinking Nuance risk reward analysis. Alpha and Delta, those were bad.  That was different than Omicron.  Completely different illness.  Completely different.  So during Alpha . . . .

I got Alpha.  Which one did you have? 

I had Alpha.  It was bad.

I got Omicron too.  

I've had that too, yeah.  And now there's, it's different, right?  Completely different.

It's a piece of cake.  

I've still got ringing in my ear from Alpha.

I lost taste and smell for a year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment