I am going to break this down as plainly as I can. Josh Shapiro is a scumbag. He tried to turn one of the most God-fearing, nonviolent people on earth into a whipping boy for his fake measles hoax. Let me explain: No one died from measles. Zero. The Amish keep some of the most beautiful, well-maintained land in Pennsylvania. They have lived on it for more than 265 years. Shapiro wants to force them to take an experimental drug that violates their religious beliefs with the hopes they will leave the state. It's intentional. He did not go after anyone else, because they do not own the land he wants for his big-pharma projects.I am going to break this down as plainly as I can.
— Tired of being politically correct (@USBornNRaised) August 30, 2026
Josh Shapiro is a scumbag. He tried to turn one of the most God-fearing, nonviolent people on earth into a whipping boy for his fake measles hoax.
Let me explain:
No one died from measles. Zero. The Amish keep some of the most… pic.twitter.com/ybc5WGKf0U
People forget that babies are not even vaccinated for measles until they are 15 months old. They have something called passive immunity from their mothers that gives them protection. So, the entire premise a child died from measles was a lie to begin with.
No comments:
Post a Comment