Thursday, August 27, 2026

CARNIVORE TEACHER ALPHA: Dairy contains proteins, like casein, which can be inflammatory or harder to tolerate for some people. Casomorphin. Sounds like morphine, doesn't it? Well, it stimulates addiction.

Sans dairy, skin looked clearer [what? blemish-free?] and feels better.  

Improved body composition.  He leaned out even more, dropping a little more body fat, and muscles looked sharper, more defined, more ripped, more toned.  Same workouts.  Same over-all way of eating.  The only variable changed was removing dairy.  Got so excited he posted a picture on his YouTube page.  Saw definition he'd never really had before and that got his attention.  Showed him that even dairy is carnivore, it can still slow things down for some people; it can gum-up the works.  

WHY DOES DAIRY CAUSE THAT?

A few possible reasons.  One, dairy contains lactose, a sugar.  It can stimulate insulin in some individuals more than they realize.  It also contains proteins, like casein, which can be inflammatory or harder to tolerate for some people.  Casomorphin.  Sounds like morphine, doesn't it?  Well, it stimulates addiction.  There's a reality.  Dairy is very easy to over consume.  It's hyperpalatable.  It's easy calories.  And it can quietly stall fat-loss without you even noticing.  So he removed it, and everything tightened up.

IMPORTANT PART

I'm not saying that dairy is bad.  I'm not saying this.  For me, removing it leveled me up.  That's it.  And now I have a choice.  I can have dairy if I want, but I choose not to most of the time because I'm experiencing a big difference, a positive difference.  And once you feel that difference, you don't want to unfeel it.  So if you're on carnivore, and you're feeling a little stuck, or your skin isn't where you want it to be, or your body composition isn't dialed in, try it.  Take dairy out for a week or two.  Not about rules, it's about results.  Eat the proper human diet and fine tune it to you, that's when you become the optimized version of yourself.  Now, I want to get calcium


No comments:

Post a Comment