Wednesday, January 12, 2022

"Vaccinate your daddy and mom. Vaccinate me in my thong."

Here is a bad approximation of his lyrics that weren't really worth the time to transcribe. 

You’re gonna get Corona from Mona

Don’t vaccinate.

Don’t wait, don’t hesitate, you gotta vaccinate in the Lone Star state

Vaccination is so great.

Vaccinate me all day long, vaccinate your daddy and mom.

Vaccinate my body, vaccinate me at the party.

I vaccine dream. I love the vaccine all day long. 

I want to vaccinate your mom. I want to stick it in your arm.

Oh, Ma, where are you?  I want to vaccinate you.

But you can’t hear my song. 

Vaccinate me in my thong.

Vaccination, right or wrong.  Dr. Fauci, give me that ouchy.

I want it in my body.  Vaccinate me to go to the potty.

Omar is back.  Vaccinate me white or black.

Vaccinate you.  Vaccinate who?  Vaccinate you all day long.

Vaccinate your daddy and mom.  Vaccinate me in my thong.

Vaccinate the mayor.  I am a vaccination player. 

What can I say ‘re?  I am the real Ron Cey-er.

Prime time . . . 99, on the ground, all the time

I’ll blow your mind, I stick the rhyme,

I commit the crime.  I’m always on time ‘cause I’m 99. 

No comments:

Post a Comment