Thursday, July 11, 2024

Psychiatric Diseases Are Metabolic Diseases?

Chris Palmer, Harvard

Chris Palmer from Harvard, he's a professor of Psychiatry at Harvard.  Very interesting guy, but he is reversing schizophrenia, depression, OCD, bipolar, ADHD, and autism by putting people on ketogenic diet.  He found that these psychiatric diseases were actually metabolic diseases.  Major depression, anxiety, ADHD, and autism, if you catch it in time, can be significantly improved in their symptoms and the functioning of their brain and body.  But in kids, it's even more dramatic.  You can actually reverse the damage.

6 Things Palmer Does to Stay Sharp:

1.  I never load up on high-carb foods.
2.  I never take more than 2 days off from exercising.
3.  I never get less than 7 hours sleep. 
4.  I never drink alcohol. 
5.  I'm never done with self-growth.
6.  I never lose sight of my purpose in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment