Saturday, July 20, 2024

DID THIS WOMAN KNOW?! Military Body Language Expert Reacts to Suspicious Woman at Trump Rally!

So when somebody online has a ton of certainty, my rule is the higher the degree of somebody's certainty, the more suspicious I am of that person's claim.  --Chase Hughes
10:40  When we do "herd checking," we're checking other members of the herd to see if there's safety.  You'll see lateral eye movement, lateral head movement, looking back and forth, and somehow the priority to keep that phone pointed directly at him, no matter what's happening, if someone is moving her, she's kind of moving with the crowd and just kind of bending with them but she's maintaining the steadiness of that phone that . . . I've never seen behavior like that and I've done 9 solid deployments around to crazy areas of the planet. 

26:35  Update to the Fight or Flight model to Fight, Flight, Freeze, and Film being the alternative response. 

40:33  I had a tiny amount of data and a lot of certainty about what was going on, and that's what we're seeing here.  Small data, lots of certainty.  So when somebody online has a ton of certainty, my rule is the higher the degree of somebody's certainty, the more suspicious I am of that person's claim.  

No comments:

Post a Comment