Thursday, July 18, 2024

I got all the death records from Massachusetts 2 years ago two and a half years ago now and I got some from Minnesota that somebody gave me so we have that whole state and then recently I decided to do a paper a research paper on the regional effects of temperature and humidity on heart disease so the effects of climate change on heart disease so I asked Connecticut for all the death records so I can trace the heart deaths versus the temperature and humidity changes in the state so it went well I got all the records and and looking through the records my system that I set up which can find anomalies in public health

Misprision of a felony.  Remdesivir, I've heard it takes out the kidneys.  So does Baricitinib, and Vancomycin if you're sepsis.  

No comments:

Post a Comment