Every dad, every man should read Patrick Clancy’s 911 call transcript.
— Terry Schilling 🇺🇸 (@Schilling1776) September 2, 2026
Dawson was his first son. The first son to a father is an incredible bond that only God can accurately explain.
My gut is wrenching and I cannot stop thinking about it.
𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸: My wife tried to… pic.twitter.com/cILVinZRfL
𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸: My wife tried to commit suicide.
𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿: Stay awake. How old is she?
𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸: 31–33.
𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿: Is she awake?
𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸: Yes.
𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿: Is she breathing?
𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸: Yeah. Lindsay, what did you do to your neck? She’s talking.
𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿: When did this happen?
𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸: Last half hour.
𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿: How far did she fall?
𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸: 20 feet.
𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿: Is she responding normally?
𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸: A little bit. Wake up!
𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿: What part of the body was injured?
𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸: Her neck. She’s breathing. Lindsay, look at me. Look at me.
𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿: Are there weapons?
𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸: I don’t see any. Where are the kids?
𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿: Do not move her.
𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸: Open your eyes. Lindsay, look at me. Open your eyes. Say my name.
𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿: I’m going to tell you how to stop the bleeding.
𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸: It’s not really bleeding… open wounds. She’s in the backyard.
𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿: Is there something on her neck? Can you put pressure on it?
𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸: No. Lindsay, wake up. They’re coming. Look at me. 𝗦𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘀. First responders arrive.
𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸: I need you to stay with her. I have to go check on my kids.
𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 / 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗙𝗼𝗼𝘁𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽𝘀. 𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸: Guys? Guys? Cora? Cora? Dawson? Oh no. Oh no! Wake up! Then screaming and gasping for an extended stretch.
𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿: What’s going on? Hello?
𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸: Basement! Basement! Oh my God! I need help in the basement right now.
𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿: Hello? Hello?
𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸: Dawson! My buddy! My little boy! My buddy! AHHHHH, SHE KILLED THE KIDS!!! Oh my God!
No comments:
Post a Comment