Friday, August 9, 2024

Judy Converse.  Her YouTube channel.  "Practical Tips for Pediatric Gut Issues and ADHD," Dr. Jill with Judy Converse, February 3, 2023. 

00:00.  Thank you for the opportunity to testify I regret having a reason to speak here today and have no other reason to do so except for the sake of Truth I live in Massachusetts and I wish to stay also that I hold a masters degree in public health I'm a registered dietitian and I was I was trained to accept and encourage immunization and was in no way inclined against immunizing my son Benjamin he's two and a half now I'd also like to say that there's no history of autism or seizure disorder and my family or my husband's family if Ben were here today he'd appear normal to you but I will try to explain a little bit about his disability which he struggles with every day he was born full term normal in every way vaginal birth with no interventions or drugs his Apgar scores, named in 1952 for Dr. Virginia Apgar, were 9 and 10

The Apgar score is a scoring system doctors and nurses use to assess newborns after they’re born. A score of 7 to 10 five minutes after birth is reassuring, 4 to 7 is moderately abnormal, and 0 to 3 is concerning.  Dr. Virginia Apgar created the Apgar scoring system in 1952. She used her name as a mnemonic for each of the five categories that a person will score.  

No comments:

Post a Comment