Saturday, April 13, 2024

The EXACT Recipe for Authority: Operative Training Revealed

03:34  "Be the slowest moving person in the room," and here's what I mean by that.  As a behavior profiler, I've been watching human behavior for well over 30,000 hours.  If there is one thing that I've learned it's that fear speeds up the human body.  Fear speeds up our gestures, our movements, and everything else that goes on inside of us.  So one thing I want to challenge you to do this week, and for the next few months, is to set a speed limit on your body.  You don't have to be hard on yourself, but I want you to set a speed limit and try to stick to it for an entire week or maybe two weeks; it depends on how much you want to challenge yourself.  But try to stick to this speed limit.  And here is the speed limit.  I want you to write this down for this week, "I'm not going to move any faster than if I were standing in a swimming pool, or if I were underwater somewhere."  So I want being underwater to be the speed limit of your body for this week, and that's going to help you remember to slow down, be more comfortable, be more confident, and be more in control.  And remember, you no longer see the world through hierarchy and status, so when I say you're in control what I mean is year in control of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment