Tuesday, November 22, 2022

CEO of Pfizer, Bourla, "Get 4th Shot." Kramer of CNBC's Market Alert: "Good for CVS, good for Walmart, good for your health."

Okay, here is the hyped and anticipated documentary, Died Suddenly, released on November 21, 2022 with 2,380,387 views already on Rumble as of Tuesday, November 22, 2022.

First off, here is the 5.3.6 Cumulative Analysis of Post-Authorization Adverse Event Reports of PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) received through 28-FEB-2021 that Lieutenant Colonel, Dr. Theresa Long refers to at the 22:37 mark. So keep that in a file for your records.

Now, she says that those events did not come as diagnostic tests. Okay, then what were they used for? She calls them "confirmatory tests." Meaning? She explains, "You ordered a product. You wanted the product to kill people, hey, stockholders, we got exactly what you ordered."

From CNBC's Market Alert, dated undetermined.

"4th shot, Bourla, CEO of Pfizer."

Kramer: "Good for CVS, good for Walmart, good for your health." Prick doesn't begin to describe that state-loving brownnoser.

Lt. Col. Long explains that

When I reached out to Army Public Health Command and numerous senior medical and operational leaders about my safety concerns, I was ignored. Threats against my career but no appropriate actions were taken to fully investigate the number and scope of adverse medical events after COVID vaccines.

23:22 Lt. Col. Dr. Pete Chambers, U.S. Army Flight Surgeon, speaking about the weaponization of public health. Have you heard of the De-Med System? I'm working on the border trying to stop 12,000 people from coming across this border a week.

23:58 Seeing the De-Med Data, I have significant concerns that we won't have a standing army in 5 years.

24:02 Case 1-01. United States Air Force, A-10 Instructor Pilot, mid-30-year-old male, hospitalized 12 hours after vaccination, diagnosed with pericarditis, anaphylaxis, removed from flight stats for 6 months, thus negatively impacting unit-mission readiness. I've never felt so abandoned by the military. I've been forced to take something that brought me close to my death. I was mocked, discredited, unsupported. Our squadron morale was ripped to shreds. All these things were completely unnecessary. We were truly less ready on multiple levels.

24:35 Lt. Col. Dr. Pete Chambers. I had to talk to a wife of a soldier who had a stroke which required speech rehab for several months, and talk to her while he was in the ICU. And say to her "He's going to be okay and he'll be able to serve again, cause it's what he loved to do."

24:48 Lt. Col. Dr. Theresa Long. Back in September 2021, I submitted an affidavit in the Robert V. Austin Case in which I outlined how the DOD was violating its own risk management process in their push to mandate the vaccine in every member of the armed forces with an experimental vaccine. After my testimony was made public, the DOD made no effort to investigate my safety concerns.

25:13 Senator Ron Johnson from Wisconsin, "I got contacted by Attorney, Tom Renz, who represents some whistleblowers within the Department of Defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment