Wednesday, April 27, 2022

"Support the immune system. A quality methylated multivitamin is vital"

From Anastasia,

I’ve gotten a lot of messages on how I can’t leave without telling people how to protect themselves. I think that’s unfair. I’ve been trying to tell adults how to protect themselves for a very long time now so people can read.

However, here is what you can do for your kids:


Drucker Labs. And Isotonix. I've yet to try products from either company, since I've only just heard of these companies from this post. Bill Sardi's formula of Molecular Multi has been recommended by friends but only has one melythated product, B-12.

On the Isotronix product, one reviewer KatherineK wrote,
I'm very impressed with the ingredients in this formula. The B vitamins are methylated for maximum use by the body, which means even people with metabolic challenges can benefit from this formula. Plus, it's so easy to take!





No comments:

Post a Comment