Sunday, April 17, 2022

DEEP STATE BUREAUCRACY ON TRUMP: "he is only visiting, we run things . . . "

An excerpt: 

The deep state is the ‘entrenched bureaucracy’ and Trump had no chance against it for he mistakenly appointed and surrounded himself with ineffective backstabbers and deep state people who themselves worked against him. They damaged him. As they told me, ‘he is only visiting, we run things’. . . .

1) I was asked to work for the Trump administration. . . . I arrived early May 2020; I was asked because of my academic background and work I was doing . . .  The pandemic’s Task Force was already on deck e.g. Fauci, Birx etc. for 3 months or so and the daily clown car was ongoing and the effects of their lockdowns and school closures were already gripping society, killing people

3) My office in DC was in HHS . . .

4) I went to the White House for meetings . . 

5) I was already working for WHO/PAHO from mid 2019 as a consultant helping build a training program/document on EBM epidemiology etc. for low and middle nations

6) I do think that the lockdowns hurt him [Trump] terribly . . . and he failed to fire Fauci and Birx day 1 (among others). . . they devastated his administration and they worked along with others, to harm his pandemic response, . . . (Fauci and Birx) caused the death of thousands; not the virus, but their polices. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment