Monday, April 25, 2022

What are aquaporin-4 antibodies?

Social media does get me down.  It's like everyone is trying to grab the latest headline, capturing the latest information, or finding definitive proof to what was once speculative or a developing theory.  And though I've always been the type of person who would rather know what's going on as opposed to not, and then get to work to fix things, in today's C19 vaccine world with a dozen or so mechanisms of harm, I am tiring of knowing since the remedy for the previous ailment has yet to be confirmed or whose action has proved successful definitely.

So I asked, What are aquaporin-4 antibodies

Antibodies to aquaporin-4 (called NMO-IgG or AQP4-Ab) constitute a sensitive and highly specific serum marker of neuromyelitis optica (NMO) that can facilitate the differential diagnosis of NMO and classic multiple sclerosis.

So MS is what everyone who got the vaccine has to look forward to?  I don't know.  I do know that vitamin D wonderfully keeps it in check.  So these articles are almist allergic to talking about remedies for problems they publicize.

No comments:

Post a Comment