Wednesday, May 22, 2024

ROBIN GOFFE SAYS PARASITES ARE IN ALL VACCINES, CHILDHOOD AND ADULT. THEY ARE A BIOWEAPON

"Parasite Eggs in Vaccines," Robin Goffe, September 19, 2022.  What Robin Goffe does is connect parasites to autism and vaccines.  I have even claimed that those who've received the COVID-19 vaccine might develop adult autism.  I don't know how important it is to confirm the presence of parasites versus assuming that we all have some, both visible size and microscopic.   But it sounds like they can and do cause some horrific diseases and conditions. 



The Grumpy Gardner wrote, 

Agreed -- Borax and Oxi-Powder also seem to yield positive results. I have been fighting the little buggers for a bit now. I truly wish I knew all this a decade ago, my life would be much better. Not to mention I am sure I was pretty contagious at the worst of it -- best to get them before they become a problem -- once they set init takes quite a bit of efforts to evict them. I think Chlorine Dixoide would serve just fine for most -- good stuff. [show less]

Health_Odyssey replied,

Chlorine Dioxide has been a huge part of the detoxing of parasites with the likes of Robin, Kerri Rivera, and Andreas Kalcker. It works. As does copper sulfate, turpentine, and herbs. I use activated charcoal to also help clean up the "mess". 

On how long it takes to get rid of parasites, Health_Odyssey says, 

Yes. In fact, it might take up to 3 months and more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment