Monday, May 20, 2024

Canadian euthanasia doctor gushes about how much she enjoys killing people

I do wonder why so many people are afraid and shamed today 4 years after the COVID hoax.  One reason must be that they've been shamed by their gullibility in and blind trust with the medical profession that has been a major purveyor of mass death, or they've been complicit with the henchman that have delivered it.  To cite Michael Malice, "We are all operating on limited knowledge." And with all these exposures people are beginning to doubt their faith and love in these professionals and experts like the individual has been indicted as a conspirator and they have to re-examine their privilege by proxy in this medical nightmare

Canadian euthanasia doctor gushes about how much she enjoys killing people

Dr. Ellen Wiebe rejects the case made by disability rights groups that they are vulnerable, and that social pressure and even coercion often accompanies euthanasia. In the recently released BBC documentary Better Off Dead?, disability rights activist Liz Carr interviewed Dr. Ellen Wiebe, Canada’s most notorious euthanasia doctor. Wiebe is also an abortionist and an activist with Dying With Dignity, the euthanasia lobby group seeking to expand eligibility for assisted suicide in Canada even further. Wiebe’s attempted defence of Canada’s euthanasia regime backfired when throughout her interview, she laughed and smiled as she discussed ending the lives of patients. “I love my job,” she told Carr. “I’ve always loved being a doctor and I delivered over 1,000 babies and I took care of families, but this is the very best work I’ve ever done in the last seven years. And people ask me why, and I think well, doctors like grateful patients, and nobody is more grateful than my patients now and their families.” Her euthanasia patients, it must be noted, are dead. As one disturbed watcher noted on social media: “Enjoying her job a little too much, I felt.” Many others concurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment