Tuesday, January 16, 2024

The Daily Beast Wanted to Kill Gonzalo Lira. They sent Zelensky's Security Service to kidnap Gonzalo Lira

The Daily Beast.  Gonzalo says at the 3:52 mark, 

If ever you don't hear from me for 12 hours during this conflict if it's 12 hours or more assume that I have been picked up by the SBU and assume that the people most responsible are The Daily Beast from their article, "How a Sleazy American Dating Coach Became a Pro Putin Shield in Ukraine," Mark Hay, March 2022, [it's behind a paywall]. The Daily Beast who deliberately lied about me claiming that I'm not in karkov admitted to the fact that people are looking for me and want to get a hold of me in the very piece that they wrote and they contacted the Ukrainian government to make them aware that I'm in Kharkiv make them aware of my significance make them aware so they can send some SBU goon to get me.  Understand what the Daily Beast is done.  And when I said in the title of this that The Daily Beast wants to kill me I'm not being hyperbolic.  4:43

No comments:

Post a Comment