Saturday, January 20, 2024

RFK, Jr.: "Mercury is a horrendous neurotoxin. [It] is 1,000 times more neurotoxic than lead . . . in fact, it kills brain cells at 1/30th the dose it takes to kill streptococcus or staphylococcus"

This interview is at least 7 months old, recorded back on June 20, 2023.

Turns out her son Porter Bridges had been a per mfectly healthy kid got a battery of vaccines when he was two and lost the ability to speak he lost the ability to he lost his toilet training engaging in other stereotypical Behavior like stimming hand flapping toe walking and got an autism diagnosis and the vaccine Court had awarded her $20 million dollars for acknowledging that the child had gotten autism from the vaccines and she didn't want it to happen to other kids so I sat down with this pile of studies and I'm used to reading science I'm very comfortable reading it I wanted to be a scientist when I was a little kid and my life my legal career has been about science virtually all of the cases that I have been involved with hundreds and hundreds of cases almost all of them involved some scientific controversy so I am comfortable with reading science and I know how to read it critically I know how to look for the flaws in it I know how to attribute weight to various studies Etc and I sat down and I read while she was there and I read through the abstracts of the studies one after the other and before I was 6 in down in that pile I recognized that there was this huge delta, a variance, between what the public health agencies were saying telling us about vaccine safety and what the actual peer-reviewed science was saying.

4:30.  Then I took the next step which is I started calling people.  High level public officials and I had access to everybody Francis Collins a Maureen McCormick who ran the Institute of medicine at the National Academy of Sciences I called Kathleen Stratton at the National Academy of Sciences it was a chief staffer and I was asking her about these studies and I realized during these conversations that none of these people had read any of the science they were just repeating things that they had been told about the science and they kept saying to me that I can't answer that detailed question you need to talk to Paul Offit.  Well, Paul Offit is a vaccine developer who made $186 million deal with Merck on the rotavirus vaccine and it was odd to me that government Regulators were saying to me you should talk to somebody in the industry I used to talk to the EPA people all the time asking what does this provision mean in the permit why did you put it in there and if they said to me I don't know why don't you go talk to the cold industry or this lobbyist for the cold industry and he will tell you what we're doing I would have been very puzzled and indignant so it was weird to me me to go talk to somebody who's in Industry Insider because we don't understand the science.

6:03. And when I talked to him I caught him in a lie.  And both of us knew that he was lying and that both of us recognized that he was lying.

6:15. What was the lie? 

Well I asked him this question I said Wyatt I asked him this question I asked why is it that CDC and every state regulator recommends that pregnant women do not eat tuna fish to avoid the Mercury but that CDC is recommending flu shots with huge doses of mercury I mean massive doses that pregnant women in every trimester of pregnancy and he said to me by the way when I talk to Paul he started he started the conversation he was very enthusiastic he said you know your father was my hero it's the reason why I've got into public service and public health because I was inspired by your father you know that kind of I'm susceptible to that like anybody else to that kind of flattery so I was inclined to like the guy but then he said that's why I asked him about how can you be you know telling people not eat but then I asked him about how can you tell people not to eat women not taking tuna fish but give them a flu shot that has these huge doses of Mercury and he said well Bobby there are two kinds of mercury there's a good Mercury and there's a bad Mercury and I knew there's a different kind of mercury in the vaccines it's Ethel mercury in the vaccines and it's methyl mercury in the fish by then I knew a lot about Mercury I have been suing people when you sue somebody you get a PhD in that you know more than anybody in the world you have to or you're not going to win your losses so I knew a lot about Mercury I knew that his argument was not with me but it was with the periodic table because there's no such thing as a good Mercury and I also knew the history of why he was saying that because Mercury was added to vaccines in a form called thimerosol in 1932 and Eli Lilly which is the manufacturer was a horrendous neurotoxin Mercury is 1,000 times more neurotoxin than lead you would never shoot lead into your baby. 

8:35. Why was the Marisol introduced into the United States.

8:36. It was allegedly he introduced it was introduced as a preservative but it doesn't kill streptococcus or any of the other contaminants that they would be worried about in fact it kills brain cells at 1/30th to kill streptococcus or staphylococcus so it wasn't a good preservative so what NIH admitted to me in 2016 was the real reason it was there in the vaccine was as an adjuvant and adjuvant is a toxic material that they add to dead virus vaccines to amplify the immune response so your body a live virus vaccine and they give it to you you can spread the disease that's why most of the polio today 70% of the polio today is vaccine polio it came from the vaccines so The Regulators expressed a preference for dead virus vaccines a dead virus vaccine however will not produce a durable robust immune response enough to get a license the way you get a license for a vaccine is you're showing that you've got an antibody response for a certain amount of time and it's a strong antibody response but the dead virus vaccine won't produce that the vaccinologist figured out that if you add something horrendously toxic to the vaccine your body confuses that toxic product you add it with a dead antigen the viral particle your body confuses that toxin with the viral particle and it's frightened and it mounts us humongous immune response the next time it sees that virus the immune response is there.  S so at that point the vaccinologist went around searching around the world searching around the world to find the most horrendously toxic materials to add to vaccines and there's a mantra in vaccinology that the more toxic the adjuvant the more robust the immune response and that's why toxicologists and vaccinologists don't get along with each other because of toxicologists would say to the vaccinologist I understand it gives you immune response but what is the fate of that in your body where is it going is it being excreted is it being lodged in the brain is it penetrating the blood-brain barrier and the vaccinologist could not answer those questions and did not want to so they basically move the toxicologist out of the vaccine universe so when it was added anyway when it was added in 19 32 the industry said Eli Lilly said because everybody said how can you put mercury into a child who would do that and they said well it's a different kind of Mercury it's a Mercury is excreted very quickly so it won't stay in your body they had no science to say that but that's what they were saying for years.  Then in 2003, a CDC scientist called a study where he gave tuna sandwiches contaminated with mercury to children and then measured their blood, and the mercury from the tuna sandwich was there in a half-life for 64 days later.  So it was still there 64 days.  Then he injected the children with mercury from the vaccine, and that mercury disappeared from their blood within a week, and this kind of confirmed what Eli Lilly had said in 1932, "Oh, it disappears really quickly from the body," and that was published, I believe, in the Lancet Pediatrics.  But immediately the journal began getting letters from people, including this famous scientist, doctor Boyd Haley, who was the Chair of the Chemistry Department at the University of of Kentucky, and he asked, "Well, what happened to the mercury?"  He said, "I couldn't find it in the children's urine, their feces, their hair, sweat, or nails."  He asked, "Where is it?"

13:00.  And then NIH actually commissioned a study.

No comments:

Post a Comment