Saturday, August 8, 2020

More deaths from lockdown than from COVID admits CDC Director


The world has gone mad.

This morning I stopped into my usual place to puck up snacks for my workday.  The check-out clerk had a mask around her mouth and a plastic visor covering her face AND thin latex gloves on both hands.  I place my items on the cashier's belt and said "Hello."  She asked,  "What did you say?" before she leaned her ear toward me to hear me say, "I said hello."  And she proceeded to wipe down the keypad where you type in your debit card password.  I told her that she was overdoing it, that personal health should not be socialized, that I take care of myself. And she says to me, "That's a bit overconfident."  I said I take care of myself.

One, this shows how illiterate and incompetent people are in caring for their own health.  Two, it shows how "the crisis" or "pandemic" has given illiterates, particularly women, the Karens of the world, the power to shame and bully individuals. This woman owns nothing of herself.

Three, it's becoming apparent that the use of masks is more harmful than I first thought.  The lack of oxygen the masks produce is giving people headaches which intensifies their anxiety, makes them panic, and causes them to be rude and belligerent.

Even the monsters who are running the pandemic hoax admit that the lockdown, and other protective measures, have killed more people than the virus itself.  Robert Redfield, head of the CDC, admitted in a statement that

Science reporter, Jon Rappoport, recently pointed out how Ferguson of Imperial College, where the first alarming predictions emerged, was not only wrong but severely exaggerated his estimates for effect.  And that Ferguson is serially wrong.  See here.
We’re seeing, sadly, far greater suicides now than we are deaths from Covid. We’re seeing far greater deaths from drug overdose, that are above excess, than we had as background than we are seeing deaths from Covid.


No comments:

Post a Comment