Monday, June 12, 2023

". . . my dad is from Spain and he was against the communists in Spain. My mom is from Serbia. She was against communism there. . . . this is my beautiful country now and I'm gonna die if I have to for it

I came here for several reasons.  Number one, law.  I thought that the United States is a country of law. the culture, the Constitution.  The thing is that my dad is from Spain and he was against the communists in Spain.  My mom is from Serbia.  She was against communism there.  I cannot stand it.  It's just like in my DNA and I have been very depressed.  I'm so thankful for you.  Injustice upon injustice upon injustice and you keep on going and I really thank you so much.  . . . Yeah, but you know what, this is my beautiful country now and I'm gonna die if I have to for it, so . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment