Friday, April 21, 2023

"He had oxygen in the 70% range. He had 12 (3mg) pills of ivermectin. [Told him to take them with McDonald's fries.] He arrives at the hospital, the oxygen was at 93%”

Dr. Sabine Hazan writes,

I treated a COVID patient who was going to the emergency room. He had oxygen in the 70% range. He had 12 (3mg) pills of ivermectin. I tell him 'Go to Mc Donalds and eat fries, and swallow the 12 pills!' He arrives at the hospital, and the oxygen was at 93%. @SabinehazanMD

95% is normal, so that's quite a feat by Ivermectin to restore oxygen saturation in the tissues.
So someone took 36mg of Ivermectin to treat a low oxygen condition. For most healthy adults, a normal oxygen saturation level is between 95% and 100%.  See that link for some causes of low oxygen.
I asked if the preferred dosage was closer to 36mg. And she explained that medicine is not delivered in tweets, which I totally think she was right to mildly reprimand me. And then thoughtfully, she gave me a list of doctors to contact. I appreciated that. Other than using the fat for helping the medicine go down or for absorption, not sure why the inclusion of French Fries.
I am no doctor, so I can't prescribe Ivermectin, but I have tried it myself and have appreciated the improvements to my energy. Very nice. No wonder that Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine were offered early on as early treatments.
If you have no insurance, you can still buy Ivermectin online from pharmacies around the country and around the world. Trade or commerce with the internet really is international. One I like is ReliableRxPharmacy.
BENEFITS of IVERMECTINTreats skin conditions, like rosacea. If you're not a fan of taking oral tablets, then try an Ivermectin topical cream.
Ivermectin also comes as a topical cream, which is used to treat rosacea. This is a skin condition that causes redness or blushing in the face. It’s also available as a lotion that’s used to treat head lice

It also improves your microbiome and your gut bacteria. 

Prime Rx Drugs, is an Indian pharmacy that has been serving humanity for over many years. We provide safe, reasonable, and branded drugs and healthcare products to patients and adults in order to prioritize their well-being.


No comments:

Post a Comment