Thursday, February 16, 2023

Treating Prostate Cancer into Extinction

First, I don't know how to cure cancer, prostate cancer or otherwise.  I'm not a doctor.  But over the years, I've read some things.  Like any battle, it requires multiple fronts of assault. 

Second, whatever treatment you do opt for make sure is does no harm, or if any, make sure it's minimal.  I am biased against chemotherapy.  I've known personally two young people with cancer who've died from taking chemo.  One, was a 20-year-old kid with testicular  cancer. How does a 20-year-old get testicular cancer?  Grandma cooking anything he wants?  Too many vaccines on the Childhood vaccine schedule?  

He had been overweight, but in the year prior to diagnosis he had developed a workout schedule and lost a lot of weight.  Family panicked, deferred to doctor, who recommended avant garde, Lance Armstrong treatment out at UCLA.  One year later, his skin turned yellow.  Chemo destroyed his immune system and infection took over.  6 months later, he was dead.  21 years old. 

The other person was a 45-year-old woman with Type II Diabetes who developed liver and colon cancer.  She'd already had one of her adrenal glands removed. Surgery may remove the cancerous tumor, but it doesn't remove the causes of the tumors or the cancer.  In fact, surgery can complicate, even exacerbate systems and cause a repopulation of tiny tumors which metastasizes.  Statistically, doing nothing gives you more life than many of the established treatment options.  She went on chemo.  It worked in the short term: it shrank tumors and eliminated some cancer cells until her body became resistant to the drug.  Her oncologist recommended that they try a new concoction of chemo.  But her body grew resistant to it.  Its effects made her weak, and she got nauseous regularly.  Like every chemo recipient, her cancer, too, became resistant to the drug.  Tumors stopped shrinking and tumor cells began to repopulate.  She was diagnosed with Stage IV liver cancer in December and died that following September.  

SUPPLEMENTS

Vitamin supplements are taken to support, enhance, or supplement your blood levels of different nutrients.  To get the stores of some vitamins into your blood, you need to take them for 2 to 3 weeks before they can register on a blood test.  Some supplements, depending on your condition, like a depleted condition of vitamins, can produce an immediate [1 to 3 to 7 days] reaction.  

VITAMIN D3/K2

Vitamin D3 (taken with K2 and magnesium) reduces colon cancer by at least 40%.  If you live above the 37th parallel, it's even more important that you supplement with D3 regularly.  

Your colon is not your prostate, but it is nearby.  Bill Sardi has a section on cancer.  In one article, he offers this regimen:


PROSTAGENIX
There is a prostate product, called Prostagenix, which has excellent ingredients, that was pitched by Larry King and Bill Sardi because of its Beta-Sitoserol, which apparently has more anti-inflammatory power than saw palmetto, the gold standard for a long time.  I've tried it and I like the results. It's designed to reduce inflammation, so that can't hurt, and improve the function of the prostate at the same time.  I definitely feel more energy.

IP6
The other product that I had phenomenal success with and continue to do so is IP6.  IP6, with its broad range of benefits, is made from rice bran.  It is probably the best over-the-counter anticancer compound on the market.  It is a mineral chelator.  It removes mostly the heavier minerals, like iron, calcium, and zinc, but it really removes all minerals.  Why do this?  Excess iron is implicated in cancer.  By the time we're 40s years old, iron begins to accumulate from the foods we've eaten by that time.  During our teens and 20s, we need to eat red meat and the iron in it to build muscle and bone.  Past our 20s, it begins to accumulate.  Once it accumulates and we have too much, our tissues can't absorb anymore and so the continued consumption of iron can float unbound in our blood.  In that unbound state, iron becomes an inflammatory protein that can cause all kinds of inflammatory, age-related conditions, like arthritis, gout, cancer, and others.  Some people take this periodically as a kind of maintenance of excess iron.  Iron is probably the only heavy mineral that is of concern, since other minerals, like magnesium, zinc, and copper are important for health maintenance.  Excess iron is cited as one reason why women tend to outlive men.  Women have a built-in mechanism to periodically shed iron.  Donating blood helps too.  But, IP6, at least from my experience, is fantastic.  In 2016, I was working a bulk route with FedEx.  But I'd been besieged by chronic injuries from sports and accidents.  I wrote Bill Sardi who recommended IP6.  Up to that point, I'd lumber out of bed, bracing myself against nearby furniture just to rise.  It wasn't pleasant.  I knew the benefits of chiropractic care; which allowed me to compete with and, on occasion, best the 20-year-olds on the court.  And no, they didn't just let me score!  LOL.  But I was in another territory or state at the time.  So I tried the IP6.  Took it at bedtime away from a meal, and when I woke up the following morning I literally sprung out of bed and felt like dancing.  At least those were my first thoughts.  An added benefit of IP6 is that it is a source of fiber.  And it helps with sleep.  Who'd a thunk it?  The wound-healing process can actually exacerbate an injury.  I played too many years of basketball and so was left with chronic knee and ankle pain and stiffness.  The way that the healing process can exacerbate an injury is that when blood flows to the injured site, it can deliver too much iron, and the iron will remain, leaving people with chronic injuries after the injury has healed.  What I noticed upon waking is that other, past and chronic injured areas felt lighter and more energetic.  I couldn't believe it.  And when I shared that with Sardi, that's when he explained that IP6 resolves a certain percentage of old injuries, because of the excess iron left over in those areas affected by an imperfect healing process.  So the metaphor that people can rust is more literal than we can imagine.  Phenomenal.  So I take IP6 regularly, more to manage the excess iron which is implicated in any cancer growth.  I'll be 66 in a few months, and I always have Harry Callahan reminding me that a man's got to know his limitations.  

This made an impression on me.  As did this from a gal with liver cancer.  

GLUTATHIONE
I like Glutathione over Beta-Glucans.  I've tried both.  For me and my biology, I get a nice effect with glutathione.  

GARLIC
I used to eat a whole garlic clove at night, and it would relax my muscles and stomach.  It has to be slightly crushed and then consumed.  But it has lots of anti-cancer and anti-microbial, even antiparasitic properties.  More evidence is emerging that cancer is the result of parasites.  Most think of cancer as something caused by viruses.  Viruses certainly can and do cause cancer.  

MELATONIN
I love melatonin.  Swanson's brand gives me really nice dreams, the kind where everything gets resolved without extended or intense conflict.  LOL.  One doctor, Dr. Houston, called it the best way to restore normal blood pressure.  And it certainly does that.  I used to wake at night with rising blood pressure.  I'd take melatonin and return to a wonderful sleep that kept me in a deep sleep until 6:30/7am.  It's also one of the BEST antioxidants for its broad range of areas in the body that respond to it. 
 
Bill Sardi writes, "Melatonin is the only agent that Dr. Houston has found to work to normalize blood pressure among patients whose blood pressure does not dip at night."  And if melatonin isn't the thing you like, Bill Sardi points out that zinc helps in this regard too. 
 
RESVERATROL
Resveratrol has powerful effects on cancer.  Resveratrol treats all 3 stages of cancer. Bill Sardi really was/is the Resveratrol guru. 

There are other approaches where you target the mitochondria of the cells.  One products that increases mitochondria strength and energy is PPQ.  I've tried it.  I like its effects.  

I am sure that there are other procedures.  One woman in California swears by ozone therapy.  

WHAT CAUSES CANCER?
Lots of things.  Stress is probably the most punishing because although you can endure physical stresses, there's always the psychological residue from that can inform decisions.  

It's been known that viruses can cause cancer. I learned this in 2017 from Bill Sardi.  

Parasites and fungus can also cause cancer.  And from what I understand, the older we get the more likely it is that parasites are the culprit.  But trying new medicine unknown by you or any of your acquaintances is fraught with fear and anxiety.  So even though we may not like our doctors, we tend to trust their expertise on drugs.  It makes sense.  To that end, learning that some antiparasitics act as some chemotherapies was interesting.

. . . the mechanism behind the anticancer action of Mebendazole, and found out that Mebendazole acts in a similar way as a group of chemotherapies such as Taxol. Yet, in contrast to chemotherapies, due to the way Mebendazole works, its toxicity is incomparably lower. Because of its good safety profile, the drug is an over the counter drug in most of the countries. 

I've not heard of Mebendezole but I have heard if Fenbendozale.  As a stand alone, it's not listed on Amazon but instead as Fenbendozale.  

I specifically like the anti-worms, anti-parasites, antibiotics, antiviral drugs, as a pattern start to emerge suggesting that the origin of cancer may be related to such a trigger (e.g. viruses, parasites, etc.) in much more cases than we currently are aware of. Multiple findings and observations, that I will discuss in a different post, indicate that such triggers may initiate cancer when they land in a “fertile ground”, represented by specific genetic weaknesses combined with a compromised immune system (due to e.g. stress, lifestyle, medication, etc.). This is why, I would seriously consider using anti-worms, anti-parasites, antibiotics, antiviral drugs as a part of more comprehensive treatment approaches that could also include conventional therapies. As long as the toxicity is low, it could make sense to cycle various drugs of this type.

No comments:

Post a Comment