Monday, June 27, 2022

WATER: A HUMAN RIGHT, OR A PROPERTY RIGHT?

I don't know why this headline and article disturb me so.  Perhaps it's because Brabecks' comments sound more like a gangster from the Pharmaceutical Industrial complex, I don't know.  I was right.  It looks like he's adopted the outlook of the World Economic Forum and Klaus Schwab. First, any commodity is property, so we're dealing with property rights, not rights enshrined in the Constitution.   

John Jay Singleton does a very good job of distinguishing property rights from intangible property rights.  

Property Rights.  Okay, this is where most of society is being taxed out of existence.  It's through taxing people's intangible property rights.  An intangible property right is something like deciding what I am going to wear today.  Also, my right for no one to hear a conversation I am having unless I want them to.  That's called a Privacy Right.  Privacy is a property right.  It doesn't come from a law.  It's a human right.  But who defends human rights?  That's why we have all of these written statutes, like the Patients' Bill of Rights.  These are basically telling the insane people, like corporations, right, what rights people already have and what restrictions you have, you insane corporation.  BTW, corporations are defined as insane persons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment