Thursday, July 21, 2011

ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

Following a good protein diet with eggs and bacon each morning, I gained a little weight.  After 50, shedding those pounds is a never-ending battle.  But I came upon Edward Group's site through Lew Rockwell and found that organic apple cider vinegar helps to alleviate what you don't want, stimulate what you do want, and to help you lose weight.  Check out the benefits and how to use it as a weight-reducer.  My word not convincing enough? Here is a testimonial.  Though they perform a different function, I'd hoped that by taking digestive enzymes that I might lose a little weight that way. Not so much.  But the apple cider vinegar definitely stimulates my metabolism and I can feel it.  I've just started.  Been on the vinegar for 2 days.  I will let you know the results, yay or nay, at the end of a week.  So, until Tuesday, July 26.  Here is a good article on the benefits of apple cider vinegar.  I do notice that vinegar breaks up mucous; that breaking up of mucous causes phlegm to form in my lungs.  So I can tell, I can feel that vinegar works on mucous build-up, what is effectively residuals from chronic illness, fatigue, and whatnot.  MindBodyGreen notes that apple cider vinegar can do the following:
HELP YOU DETOX                                                                                      As part of balancing the body's pH, apple cider vinegar creates an overall detoxification of the body. Research shows that it can help stimulate cardiovascular circulation and help detoxify the liver.
ACV IS GREAT for YOUR LYMPHATIC SYSTEM                                   This miracle vinegar helps to break up mucous throughout the body and cleanse the lymph nodes. Believe it or not, research suggests that apple cider vinegar can help with allergies because of its ability to reduce mucous and sinus congestion. When reducing the effects of allergies, it can also help stave off sinus infections and their related symptoms, such as sore throats and headaches.
HELP GET RID OF CANDIDA                                                                   This vinegar is rich in natural enzymes that can help rid your body of candida—yeasts that are attributed to thrush in humans. Candida also is blamed for creating symptoms of fatigue, poor memory, sugar cravings, and yeast infections.
I just don't know how long I will have to take this stuff to the point where I feel energetic.  I did notice that my stomach feels a little stronger, a little tighter.  I do believe that the vinegar's role in clearing up the mucous produces energizing effects.  It's gradual.  I've got to be patient.  I noticed last night, too, that after taking some fish oils the muscles in my left leg grew relaxed.  Again, I think that the vinegar I've been on for the last week has produced a clearing effect and it allows for other therapies to have a more potent effect.  So there it is.
"Apple cider vinegar can help you lose weight.  Here's why.  The acetic acid suppresses your appetite, increases your metabolism, and reduces water retention.  Scientists also theorize that apple cider vinegar interferes with the body's digestion of starch, which means fewer calories enter the bloodstream."
More on vinegar. 


No comments:

Post a Comment