Tuesday, September 9, 2014

BEE POLLEN

I just tasted the difference between Air Dried Fresh California Bee Pollen packed by Rainbow Acres of California and the raw, organic variety from raworganicandmore.com.  


The raw, organic variety you can literally taste a variety of floral or flowery fragrances in the pollen.  With the Rainbow Acres, I taste nothing beyond the cakey pollen.  I get sugars from it, and that's good, right?  But this Raw Organic and More is absolutely amazing.  Compared to the air dried stuff, there is no comparison.  It is rich and deep and fragrant.  Wow!

And after spending a few minutes at Raw Organic and More's site, I can see that they offer a lot of excellent products.  I know where I'll be shopping for my bee products from now on.

Raw Organic & More does carry a fresh Royal Jelly.  It comes in two sizes, 2 ozs. for $11, and 8ozs. for $40.  But then if you buy online you're going to pay for shipping, and shipping today is expensive; in some cases, costing as much or more than the product itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment