Saturday, September 26, 2026

VICTOR DAVIS HANSON: In other words, I'm coming up here and I'm so proud of my Mexican ancestry that I don't want to go home to it.

[Mexico] exports deliberately illegal aliens to this country who go on federal, state, and local support, so they can free up $65 billion dollars in remittances to prop up that corrupt government that won't help its people who are indigenous in southern Mexico, while it calls us racist.  Victor Davis Hanson 

If you just remove the idea that there are 30 to 40 people of Mexican ancestry per 100 in the United States, both legal and illegal, so you don't want to get into the sensitivities, and you just described our Southern neighbor for what it's doing, it is an enemy of the United States.  And I say that for four reasons.

One, it exports deliberately illegal aliens to this country who go on federal, state, and local support, so they can free up $65 billion dollars in remittances to prop up that corrupt government that won't help its people who are indigenous in southern Mexico, while it calls us racist. 

Number two, it allows China to send cheap,  below the cost of production materials--steel, aluminum, plastic, and then it assembles these appliances and cars so that China can get around the tariffs.

Number three, it allows China to send unprocessed Fentanyl.  There'd be no other purpose but to kill Americans.  And then these cartels that have infiltrated and tire states in Mexico but also the federal government and then they reprocess the Fentanyl to look like Valium, to look like Seconal, to look like Benzedrine, and they kill, until recently, a 100,000.  [Ah, Grant Newsham says the real number is 800,000.]  Trump brought it down to 60,000 with the wall and Patrol.  

And then four, they broadcast at the . . . they're a big supporter of Cuba and they broadcast at the UN anti-American boilerplate, and yet our economy through remittances and open border has propped up that corrupt government up for years.  And then we have this other Orwellian situation where we have literally millions of illegal aliens who leave Mexico and they can't find Prosperity, they're afraid, and they have no freedom really, and they come up here and they acquire all three and then they protest against our ICE, they waive Mexican flags at sporting events.  I won't mention any names but if I get in my car right now and I drive in a 5-mile perimeter, I will see 4 canteens or little shops on the corners, all illegal; there's no permits.  They just set up: food stands, or flower stands, or no sales tax cuz I've gone there.  There's no sales tax.  And they all have Mexican flags.  In other words, I'm coming up here and I'm so proud of my Mexican ancestry that I don't want to go home to it.  And it'd be like me, not that I know much about Sweden, but what if I just raise, I didn't have an American flag I just had Swedish flags all over?  It'd be ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment